How we collect your information
We may collect information when you:
• purchase a service from us,
• create an account with us, or otherwise sign up for a service or feature;
• communicate with us via third-party social media sites;
• or contact us, or otherwise communicate with us or provide information to us.
The “personal information” we collect may include; your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, payment information and other information you choose to provide to us. In some cases, you may provide us information about someone else. In these cases, you agree that you have the authority to provide us with such information.
We may process data about your use of our website and services ("usage data"). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
How your information is used
The information we collect may be used in a number of ways, including:
• improving your online experience;
• to fulfil orders and requests submitted by you;
• to contact you (via post, email, and any other method you may have chosen) with relevant information to promote our products or services;
• protecting the security, legality or integrity of our business;
• And otherwise, with your permission or as permitted by law.
We may combine data collected online from or about you with data collected offline from or about you. We will not store your personal data for any purpose, for longer than is necessary to fulfil our service to you or as required by law.
Who we share information with
We may disclose information as follows, to the extent permitted by law:
• to our suppliers and service partners who process information on our behalf (such as website hosting companies, analytics companies such as Google, distribution and fulfilment and other similar partners who facilitate the functionality and services required to deliver our services. For further information on the third-party companies currently acting as data processors please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• as required by law, or to provide information as required by local law enforcement agencies, other local government authorities, or otherwise as required by law;
We currently use a number of third party services here is an explanation of what we use and links (if relevant) to their privacy policies. Depending on your use of our site and services not all of these may apply to you.
Google Analytics: we use this service to track statistical data so we can better understand how people use our website. policies.google.com/privacy
Mailchimp: We use Mailchimp to deliver emails from our website for example to deliver blog updates if you have subscribed to them, or to send details of updates to our services or new details that might be of legitimate interest to you. mailchimp.com/legal/privacy
Squarespace: We use Squarespace as our website host. To find out more about Squarespace's privacy visit www.squarespace.com/privacy
Your Privacy Options:
Unsubscribing from promotional content
If you would like to stop receiving promotional emails or other direct mail from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions located in each such email or email email@example.com Should you choose to opt out we reserve the right contact you in relation to your account, transactions or other essential communications as required by email or post.
Access to your personal information
Should you wish to access any personal information we hold about you may instruct us to provide you with any such information at any time. We reserve the right to request suitable evidence of your identity.
Removal of personal information
With the exception of general exclusions, where processing is necessary, such as exercising the right of freedom of expression and for compliance with legal obligations or claims, you have the right to request that all personal data be permanently removed from our databases without undue delay. To access or delete your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How we store and process data
Technical and organisational security measures have been put in place to ensure any personal data in our control is suitably safeguarded. Access is limited to employees and authorised service providers who require such information to deliver our services and for the purposes outlined in this policy. While we do our best to protect our systems with password protection and encryption, it is impossible to guarantee that any information, during transmission or while stored on our systems, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers.
Cookies are small files saved to the user's computers’ hard drive that track, save and store information about your interactions and usage of the website.
If you want further information about cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and these websites will tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. Please note, however, that in a few cases some of our website features may not function if you do this and therefore doing so may affect your enjoyment of our website.
If your require any additional information about how we handle and process data or you have any questions regarding Privacy, please email us at email@example.com or via post: